Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Venting...You Betcha'

Okay, optometry is out. Here is the new plan, I am moving to a remote section of Nebraska to become a farmer's wife and pop out 12 kids.

I am screwing up left and right. I took an exam yesterday in biology. I studied- a lot, and went in to take the exam feeling really confident. I breezed through the exam no problem and felt equally confident when I left. However, I got my grade back today and found out that I got a 64%. OUCH. Coupling that with the 65% I got last week in organic chemistry, I am just blazing through this semester. I am so stressed that I am an emotional basket-case. I find myself wanting to curl up in my bed with the blinds closed, ignoring everyone and crying a little....okay, a lot. Pathetic, I know.....just how I am feeling.

Alright....venting here has helped a little. Don't worry, Mom; I'm not switching my major nor am I getting married and/or pregnant any time soon. And yes, I am going to the gym to pump up my endorphins...okay...that was a lie..... :D TTFN

2 comments:

jt said...

That's not screwing up, Chelle Belle! Screwing up would be not caring about the scores and going out to get drunk. You're just in a lil' ol' rough patch, of which you know you will pass through soon. Those rough patches are what makes us appreciate the nice, smooth going... Chin up, you smart, gorgeous, wonderful girl!
XOXOXO,
Auntie J.

SNAKE HUNTERS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.