Sunday, October 29, 2006

LISTEN UP!!!!

This blog is meant for my family, friends and people who are looking for something different to read... NOT FOR POLITICAL COMMENTARY. There are places to voice your opinions...such as your own blog. I appreciate comments from people who really care about what I am doing. If the only reason you are commenting is to shove your views down everyone else's throats or to draw attention to yourself- SAVE IT. I had commenting open on this blog to allow anyone and everyone to comment...now I have changed my settings so as to be able to delete comments that are irrelevant and rude. So thank you, oh rude ones...keep your political agendas off my freakin blog.

1 comment:

jt said...

Good for you, Chelle! I believe it's a good decision to nip that in bud before comments unrelated to YOU become excessive.
That's why Blogger has that option. I remember when they didn't, and commentors would take over a blog, while the owner of blog could only stand by and watch...
My niece is so smart! :-)
Love ya,
Auntie J.