Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Things I Inherited From Mommy

I was just looking at my hand and taking note of how funky my hands are. My ring finger and my middle finger are abnormally close....stuck together close. I first noticed this a while back and pointed it out to my mommy. Lo and behold... Her fingers are the same way! Which got me thinkin'....what else did I inherit?

Here is a running list:

*Funky fingers

*Exact same shade of hair...but haha, mine has curl :P

*Same laugh (hahahaha, girly "hic", followed by a long sigh....get us together, it's a hoot!)

*Pretty much my whole face....

*Nice, straight teeth....I don't think I ever thanked her for that one (thanks Mom)

* Same exact eye color

*Ability to make my lip quiver on both sides of my face (think of a snarling dog...very attractive)

*Short waist (AKA leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegs.....neck....head -sorry no credit for the legs tho...thanks Dad)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You, my child, are delightful! And the credit for that is all you, baby. You crack me up!

Luv u,

Mom