Thursday, October 19, 2006

Conclusions

I just took a much needed "walk and talk" with Kaitlyn. Life has been kind of a mess for me the last couple of weeks and I finally have come to some realizations:

1) School isn't a piece of cake anymore- I'm gonna have to work my butt off
2) I can't fix someone to make them what I need..... and I shouldn't have to
3) I'm worth the effort
4) Trying to make something work, even though I know it won't, is pointless and eventually leads to pain
5) Boys are idiots


Kaitlyn and I walked and talked for a good hour and a half and she helped me fully cement these thoughts. I need to get my priorities straight and stop worrying about things I can't change. It's a lifesaver to have someone close to bounce ideas and emotions off of and not worry about judgements. Thank God for good friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Kaitlyn Is One Heck Of A Girl!!!!