Friday, October 13, 2006

Home Happenings

Last weekend I went home and I just uploaded and edited all the pictures. Last Saturday was absolutely gorgeous so my family decided to have a bonfire and enjoy the beautiful night.


Here is Michael and I....this is his serious face. He says it adds a real "something" to the picture.

The boy cracks me up...I love this pic!

There we go.... finally got the whole "look at the camera...smile" thing down.

Aunt Julie, Uncle Kevin, Joyce and Sam joined us later in the evening. Here is Joyce and I...all smiles. :)

Okay...we aren't 21, so these are our pretend drunk faces....Apparently Joyce is a stoner-drunk and I'm the obnoxious, happy drunk. Oh by the way, our "can of beer" is actually Sprite. We're goofballs, but we think we're funny. :D

1 comment:

jt said...

I love the pics! If Joycie is anything like Kev (which, duh... oh, yeah!), it's not so much 'stoner drunk' as 'laid-back drunk'. And I can only type these words with any sense of ease because it truly was Sprite... !