Sunday, April 16, 2006

Wonderful Weekend

I am back at school rejuvinated and ready for the three weeks I have left. This weekend at home was fantastic. I had an awesome time with the girls. Staying with Trish was a blast. We went and saw Scary Movie 4... if you are thinking about doing the same, don't waste your money. It was really dumb, but we still had fun just hanging out together. The rest of the weekend was spent just relaxing and enjoying time with my family.

I was up early on Friday and the day started out a little foggy...

...But then cleared up nicely, revealing beautiful blue skies and balmy temperatures.


Even the flowers were out enjoying the sun!


This weekend was warm and beautiful and the company was great...just what I was looking for to help get me through the next two weeks of class and my week of finals. TTFN

No comments: