Monday, April 17, 2006

Frozen and Delicious

Ahh, ice cream...fantastic. Earlier this evening, I went with Megan and Kaitlyn for a quick little trip downtown for some hand-scooped ice cream. I don't think there is anything that can rival some good old fashioned ice cream. When we got back, we went for a power-walk around campus...to shut up those nagging voices in our heads about extra calories and the freshman fifteen. It was actually kind of fun so we are planning to make a habit of it (the walking, not the ice cream...not enough money or pant-space). I have an 8-10 page paper that is due on Thursday and I haven't even started it yet. I am such a bad procrastinator! I finished a five-pager for philosophy this last weekend and the thought of another paper (twice as long) due so soon makes me want to run far, far away and possibly never come back. It seems I already have a case of senioritis and I'm only a freshman...it's going to be a long 7 years. (but don't worry mom, still worth it...I will buy you that beach house someday) :)

No comments: