Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sun and Sports...Perfect

It was another beautiful day here....75 degrees, sunny, absolutely GOR-GEE-OUS! I finished my paper today, all 9 pages. I am pretty proud of myself. This evening I went to a volleyball game. I am part of an honors program here and each year they have what is called "the Honors Cup" which is broken into two different sections of competions. All of the honors halls compete in a trivia and quiz bowl competition during first semester and then compete in sporting events during second semester. We have played soccer and volleyball so far and have kicked butt in both; we took first place. We are only a few points behind from first semester's section of competion and football and basketball games are coming up tomorrow and Friday. If we win both, then we win the cup.....BRAGGING RIGHTS! :) Here are some pics from the activities so far (I feel like a soccer mom with her camera...all I need is the mini-van):

Stephen is an excellent dribbler (on and off the field...I swear, he has used my entire Stain Stick)

Kaitlyn winds up and gives the ball a good boot.

The goalie may have stopped this one, but we spanked his team anyway...HAHA :)

Kaitlyn is also an excellent server...which is why I am glad she is on our team.


And yes, this is Stephen, aka The Beast. This is pretty much the coolest action shot I have ever taken and I am very proud of it, if you couldn't tell.

That is all for now...I will keep you posted on the outcome of the last two games. May the best hall win! (that's us, by the way) :) ....not cocky, confident. TTFN

No comments: