Monday, April 10, 2006

Just Another Manic Monday...

It's Monday...bleh...I hate Mondays.

Upside:It was an absolutely GORGEOUS day here today...I hauled out the flip-flops and everything. Just finished up class around 7 or so. Advice to other students: avoid late evening classes if you can help it... Tomorrow is my last day of classes for the week. Horray for holiday breaks! It's strange; this college is not religious, but we still get an extra long Easter break. My friend's brother is at a religion-based college and they don't get any days off! Odd, but I'm not complaining. I am headed home for the weekend...hoping to catch my little brother's tennis match (I hear he's smokin' the competition...atta' boy!) and spend a little QT with the family. Oh and only THREE DAYS 'till I see my girls: You can't see it, but I am doing a little happy dance.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Ok...happy dance finished. Gotta' kick some butt on my Chemistry test tomorrow so that means it's study time. *sigh* Wish me luck. Toodles.

1 comment:

jt said...

Good luck on the chem test!
:-)
(but I know you, Chelle Belle, & you don't need luck...)
See you soon!