Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sleepless In...My Dorm Room

So it is almost two AM...and I am still awake. Tomorrow, actually, today is my last day of classes as a college freshman. Weird. This year has gone by so fast! I am looking forward to the summer now more than ever. I am going home for the weekend to get some major studying done before finals next week. I have chemistry, philosophy and english finals; thankfully, they are broken up. I have one each day, mon-wed. Wednesday night is party night for the girls who don't have finals on Thursday...bar trip! Thursday night is a last hoorah party...anyone and everyone are going out all together one last time. I am excited to get through my finals and have a little fun before heading home. I think my chemistry final is going to kick my butt; I have to go through and memorize formulas and stuff from 13 chapters this weekend. However, the other two shouldn't be too bad (knock on wood..*knock knock*) Well, wish me luck. It's sleepy-time...hopefully. :) TTFN

No comments: