Sunday, April 09, 2006

Pass, Set, Spike...CRAP!

So I am back. I definitely just came home from an intramural volleyball game. Have you ever seen something so ugly and painful that you just wanted to take the poor thing/things out of their misery? I have...us...tonight...trying to play volleyball. Usually we aren't that bad-sometimes even pretty good. However, this wasn't quite the case. (Picture monkeys in short shorts throwing themselves around the court while not even coming close to touching the volleyball....yeah, that was us.) But you know what the best part of the whole situation was? WE HAD A BLAST!! The girls on my team are hilarious; we flopped and spazzed on the court, laughing the entire time. This was our last game for the semester. We won some games, lost more and loved every minute.

Now, however, I have just enough time to hop in the shower and be ready for my current T.V. obsession: A little show called Gray's Anatomy. If you ask me, the best show on the telly. Why?, you might ask...Well, I will tell you why...McDreamy (front right). MMMM..hunk....and George(back left) isn't that bad either. I will take one of each, thank you.

http://www.mediabuyerplanner.com

No comments: