Thursday, April 27, 2006

Oh...It Is A GRRREAT Day!

I just got back from my philosophy class a little bit ago and my day has just gone from good to AMAZING! In class our teacher told us that our finals are cancelled...he said we would all pass anyway and that we would just have an online discussion instead. YEAH!!! This means that I only have two exams and I can take both of them on Tuesday. I am going home tonight after my class and staying until Monday afternoon...yay! I am sooooo looking forward to a long weekend...and now I really only have to hit the books hard for chem. English won't require too much, just a bit of review....FANTASTIC!! Oh this is a good day..... Hope yours is too! :) TTFN


This is a Blood Root flower from home...yes it is real. Kind of reminds me of how I am feeling...Bright and Happy! :)

No comments: