Sunday, April 23, 2006

Shop 'Till You Drop!

Ahhhh....what an amazing day! Kaitlyn D., Kaitlyn P., Deirdre and I went on a SERIOUS shopping trip today. We hit two major malls and left major dents in our bank accounts. :) I got a ton of great deals on some really cute clothes. I got two shirts, a skirt, a pair of sandals, some underclothing, a pair of earrings and a swim suit for about $120. I love income tax returns! It was really great to have a day with just the girls away from school. It was so much fun and really relaxing. We finished up our shopping and had dinner together at TGI Friday's. After that, we capped off the night with a little ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery...aka frozen heaven with a side of yum. It is currently past my bed time and I am practically falling asleep at the keyboard so it is off to bed for me. Back to the grindstone tomorrow...chemistry awaits. :/

No comments: