Monday, March 12, 2007

Return of Chelle

Oh goodness, where to begin? I am back...FINALLY! My computer had its last seizure a few weeks ago; the light in the screen burned out for a third time. I was able to get a new laptop and it is AMAZING!! It is an HP notebook, like I had before, but so much better. It is a special edition so it is white with chrome keys, has a built in webcam, wide screen and is super fast. This computer runs on Vista and I'm not sure if I like it yet.....It runs well, but I am still figuring out all the built in perks and such. Mike helped me load all my programs and my friend, Derek, is going to load all my old pictures, music and documents. I'm glad I had help because I am not very adept when it comes to that stuff. Hopefully this computer is better than the last...so far so good!

Instead of making one long, epic blog post, I think I will fill you in with a bunch of shorter ones....grab a snack, this could take a while ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! She's back!!! Give mommy something special to do at work (on my lunch break, of course!)