Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy (Belated) Valentine's Day!!

Wahooo! It is late afternoon on Thursday and I am sooooo happy that this week is almost over. I had a crap-ton of tests this week. I have been studying my butt off all week and I think it has paid off. On Wednesday, I had an accounting test. I had several other tests this week so this subject didn't get as much attention and I think my test score might show that. I felt really good for the first two pages and then hit the third and found myself asking, "when did we do this??" Not a good sign; however, I was able to write down some stuff and the numbers equaled out in the end so maybe I will get some points for effort...keep your fingers crossed.

Today, I had anatomy lab at 8 am where I was tested on all of the bones of the skull, face, and spine as well as the outer brain, inner brain and inner spine. If that wasn't enough, at 3pm, I had an anatomy exam covering 75 pages worth of condensed notes. I felt really good coming out of the exam though; I would be surprised if my grade is any lower than a B. My test in lab went really well too...100%. :D The worst part of these tests though, was that they were scheduled for the day after Valentine's Day. I studied until 11:30 last night and Mike's professor scheduled his Statistics exam for last night at 7pm. We made the best of the situation, but I have decided our professors are unromantic poopheads.


Mike and I had a pretty laid back V-day yesterday. He opened his gifts from me early in the day because I was to excited to wait any longer. I baked him some of his favorite cookies, gave him a frame with pictures from our trip to Chicago and also made up and gave him a list of 50 things that I love aobut him. He loved his gifts but told me I had to wait until later to open mine. We ate dinner together and he let me open mine after. He also gave me a picture of the two of us from a trip we took to Lansing and a card. On the back of the card, it said to open up my gift. Inside the back of the picture frame, Mike slipped in my ticket...TO A JOSH GROBAN CONCERT!! The concert is at the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids on this coming Tuesday! I am soooooo excited! Mike also said I had another gift, but he was frustrated and I would get it tomorrow. Guess what I got today?....Two dozen peach, pink and yellow roses....GORGEOUS! He was frustrated because he had a guarentee from the company that they would be here yesterday and they were rerouted by the UPS. Didn't bother me though.....I got Valentine's Day two days in a row!!

My Valentine's Day card....he bought it, but personalized it by putting our picture in the middle. Funny thing is, I almost bought him the same card. :D


My BEAUTIFUL roses.....smell amazing too!!

As my Mom ( and my friends here at school) say, I'm a spoiled brat....but a very happy one! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, hope you survived the stat exam! I don't quite make the top 3 statistics fan group, and with lectures rapidly speeding from bayes theorem to type 2 errors, assistance was needed. This is how i bumped into www.statlearn.com - I think it is a start up of some sort, anyway the video lessons in stats were pretty terrific, got me up to speed in the key areas, and no dime spend, its all free:-)

Good luck! Ciao Morgan