Friday, March 30, 2007

Don't Scratch, Don't Scratch, Don't Scratch.........

Thank goodness it is Friday! It has been a very stressful week for me, and the days seemed to just crawl by. Tomorrow is formal and I am looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend. Unfortunately, my rash is still sticking around and I'm itchy, itchy, itchy. Yesterday morning, most of the redness was gone and it wasn't nearly so itchy. I think it might actually be stress related; last night was a little stressful for me...kinda had a meltdown about my homework because I didn't understand what we were doing. Well, go to hop in the shower about an hour later, and I notice the redness is back in full force and has spread to my stomach and back. NOT GOOD.....VERY ITCHY.

Well, I took my nice, long, realxing shower and hit the books again, trying to keep a calm mindset. I finished my homework about 11 and headed to bed. It took me a while to fall asleep cuz I had to keep chanting, "don't scratch, don't scratch, DON'T SCRATCH." When I woke up this morning, the redness was all gone and has stayed that way, but my skin is still horribly itchy. Hopefully, nothing stresses me out between now and tomorrow night for formal.....may have to lock myself in my room, pop a couple Benadryl and zone out to movies. Yup, sounds like a good plan.

"Don't scratch, don't scratch, don't scratch........."

No comments: