Monday, March 19, 2007

Number Crunching

Number of exams I have this week: 2

Number of exams I forgot I had this week: 2

Number of chapters to study for exams (combined): 14

Number of meetings I have this week: 5

Number of credits I am taking next semester: 17

Number of times I have gotten up to do something and can't remember what: 6

Number of quizes I have this week: 2

Number of times I rearranged my classes for next semester before registration yesterday: 5

Number of hoops I had to jump through to be cleared to register for classes: 25 (rounded)




Add them all up and you find me...... 78 miles past crazy....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Number that represents how much your boyfriend loves you....infinity!! No, not really a number, but still....and yes im a dork, but im a dork that loves you :*