Sunday, March 25, 2007

Oh Yeah, It's a Pink Cookie

Wahoo for a Girl's Weekend! Joyce, Megan, Trish and Diana came to stay with me last night. We went to Walmart to get snacks and then hung around all afternoon eating chips and dip, cookies and other foods equally bad for us. We bought some of those frosted sugar cookies that you can get at most supermarkets. They were covered in pink frosting, and I'm not sure how it started, but we made the rule that if you were going to eat a cookie, you had to first say, suggestively of course, "oh yeah, it's a pink cookie." Strange, I know, but it cracked us up and became the theme for the evening.

Let the fun begin! Oh gotta love the hat section in walmart.....classy, girls.
Apparently Diana finds that Velveta helps the mourning process.....

Later in the evening we got all dolled up to go out. Joyce turned 18 in November, so we were able to take her out to the bar for her first time going dancing. It was so much fun! We got there at 11 and it was sooooo empty. Finally around 12, people started showing up. We hit the dance floor and were having a riot. Apparently, we missed the memo that it was "Creeper Night" because there were some seriously creepy guys on the PROWL. I have no idea how many times we had to rescue each other from weird drunk guys.....and tell them to go away...again. We had to dance in a tight, little circle, but it was so much fun to get out and spend some time with the girls that we didn't care that much. We left around 1:30 and came back to the room.


Awww! Cousins!!!!

Being our lovely, goofy selves...


Love these girls!
Doesn't get much cuter than this! ;)

We played cards and hung around until 4 when we finally all crashed. My suitemate was gone for the weekend, and she left her room open for us. Meg, Trish and Di slept on the futon and bed in her room, and Joyce took the futon in my room. We woke up around 1:30 this afternoon and showered and what-not. They left around 3 and I just finished my accounting...finally. Five girls in a small dorm room sure make a lot of noise and the quiet is now kind of driving me batty.....I miss my girls already...."Oh yeah, it's a pink cookie."

No comments: