Friday, May 12, 2006

Working Girl

I started calculus class 2 days ago...phew I have had it before in high school, but still, this stuff is HARD. It probably doesn't help that I don't really like math...at all. I understand the info, but it is forcing myself to pay attention for 2 and a half hours that it the worst part. I have class Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Thankfully the class isn't early in the morning...I think I would die.
I also started my new job 2 days ago. I am training to be a waitress and let me tell you...this is some hard work, people! There is sooooo much to remember and the worst part for me is balancing the trays with all the plates and drinks. I am constantly praying that I don't drop one...my arm muscles are going to be huge after this summer :). I really like this job though. The people I work with are a lot of fun and the guy who is training me is a riot. I am having an awesome time so far and I finish up my training in 5 or 6 days. After that, I get my own tables...I can't wait! It makes me nervous to have someone standing over my shoulder listening to make sure I say everything correctly. It's necessary, but still nerve-racking. Well, I have to be in to work soon...better go shower. TTFN

1 comment:

midwinterphoto said...

you left a comment on my blog awhile ago. how did you locate it?