Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Whirlwind

I have been home for just three days, but jeez...what a whirlwind these last three days have been. Moving out was fine...sad, but efficient. We had all my crap packed in about an hour and we were ready to go...hardest part was saying goodbye. :( It's weird to not see everyone after seeing them every single day for the past year. I am thinking about having a girls only weekend here and inviting all the girlies to come hang out.
These last couple of days have been a zoo! I was out and about trying to find a job for the summer...talk about an ego zapper...There is always something that they don't like. However, I finally had a breakthrough and got an interview at Bob Evan's...and I got the job! FINALLY! I have another interview pending at Buffalo Wild Wings. I think I would rather work there-better tips- but I am going to wait and see how things go...I am just thankful to have a friggen job.
I start my calculus class on Wednesday...wahoo(sarcasm there). Today is my last day of absolutely nothing....man I miss those days of having a whole summer ahead of me with nothing to do....better go make the most of what I do have. TTFN :)

1 comment:

jt said...

Congratulations on getting a summer job! I'm looking forward to leaving you a HUGE tip.
;-)