Thursday, May 25, 2006

Happenings...

I am making good tips now at work...thank goodness. 2.65 an hour doesn't really amount to much.

Tomorrow Trish and I are going to lunch and doing a little shopping. Ahhh, retail therapy...for her anyway. I can look, but I can't touch....I am poor.

Boys are confusing. A guy I find attractive keeps flirting like crazy and mentions hanging out, but then never follows through. :/ I am flirty back but still, nothing. I don't want a boyfriend; I just ended a long-term ralationship. I just wanna go on dates and have fun. We work together right now, but he has put in his two-week notice (like a week ago) so maybe he doesn't want to pursue anything until after he is finished working there. I dunno...kinda frustrating though. And yes I know I could probably ask, but I am a chicken and slightly old-fashioned...I liked to be asked. *sigh* Whatever....lots of available men out there :)

I tried some sunless tanner a few days ago. I was so pale I was reflective in bright light...so not attractive. This stuff is amazing-Coppertone sunless tanner for medium skin tones...LOVE IT!

My brother and dad are leaving for a week in Florida. I'm jealous. I can't go because I have class...SUCKY. I would gladly skip (it's calculus..bleh) but mom and dad vetoed that one. I'd never catch up anyway. Still, SUCKY.

Off to shop-vac the inside of my car. I can't remember the last time I did that and there is enough sand in there to build a sandcastle. TTFN

No comments: