Monday, May 22, 2006

On My Own

Well folks, I am a waitress....not just a waitress-in-training. I got my first tables on my own 2 nights ago and then again last night. I kicked butt if I do say so myself. I really like waitressing; it is hard, but fun. The tips are nice too :).

Saturday night I worked until ten and then got together with Trish and Meg (Di wasn't feeling well). We went bowling and then were going to go swimming, but the pool closed at 11 and it was already 10:45. Well, we were bowling along and then all of a sudden a guy in a security uniform approaches us. I didn't have my glasses on so I could see who he was as he approached, but it turned out to be Brandon, my trainer from work. He came over to say hi and see what was going on and we told him about our cancelled swimming plans. He said not to worry about it and to come on over anyway. He works security there as well (the bowling alley and pool are connected). Wahoo! It was so much fun. We swam until like 12 or so and he kept coming in to check on us so we wouldn't look suspicious. Gotta love friends....nice that he is muchos attractive too. Helpful and fun to look at! :)

1 comment:

jt said...

Well, that's just too cool, 'Chelle! Though I'm guessing Brandon was the lucky one in that scenario... and I bet there was more than one reason he kept "stopping by the pool"...!
:-)
Love, Auntie Julie