Monday, May 29, 2006

Retail Therapy

I had today off so Mom and I decided to have a girls' day. We went shopping at the mall and surrounding stores. I got three pairs of shorts and four really cute new shirts. I LOVE SHOPPING! We also went to a afternoon matinee at the movie theater. We saw Over the Hedge...so cute! It was pretty funny, even though it was geared toward little kids. There was a group next to us that was laughing so hard it made it even funier. However, the fellow next to me had a SERIOUS case of B.O. It was 90 degrees today, but I mean come on! Deodorant application is not a hard, involved process. Anywho....Mom and I had a great time. I love days when it is just me and her...I don't get my mommy all to myself often enough. Right now I am making us dinner (spicy pineapple chicken salad....mmmmm) so I better go check on the chicken. :)

Oh- other news to note...Aunt Julie, Joyce, Sam and my mom came into work last night so I could be their waitress. It was fun...and the tip was very generous! (THANK YOU!) Yesterday at work was a very good day in general....I have been making about $20 in tips for about 5 hours and yesterday I made over $65 in 7 hours!(not including the family's hefty tip) I was BUSY! Not complaining though :).........

No comments: