Tuesday, May 02, 2006

That's All Folks...

Well, I just finished my last exam as a college freshman...ahhhh. It was my chemistry exam and it was TOUGH. I studied for this test like crazy and I am not even sure it helped that much. I studied a lot of general info and the prof. put the more obscure info on it...crap. I won't know my grade until later in the week and so I am not going to worry about it until then. What's done is done and there isn't anything I can do about it now.
Yesterday was kinda weird. I had a bacon turkey sandwhich for dinner last night and I don't think it was good. I was sick all last night....we are talking major sick. I haven't thrown up that hard since I was like 6. I conked out at like 9:30 and slept solid until like 10 this morning. When I got up, I felt fine....strange.
Today my stomach is fine...definitely just had a triple of Superman ice cream to celebrate the end of Chemistry. Meg and Kait both had one too so I don't feel fat all alone :) Hey, that's what friends are for... TTFN

No comments: