Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cream of the Crop

Dear Match.com,

I would like to thank you for sending me some quality individuals over the last few days with your "people you match" tool. I am pretty sure I asked to be matched with people under the age of 27, but that 62 year old you sent me sure was a dish. Today's match has to be the cream of the crop and I am so flattered that you thought of me. Highlights of this individual's profile include a really compelling argument of why I should date him, "because i have a alot trouble finding somebody to go out with me. i never date no body yet," and things that we both could enjoy, "i do go out shopping at big super walmart." I am so excited to see where this budding relationship is going to go, but if it doesn't work out, keep sending me these supreme matches, okay? Thanks so much for your help!

With all my love and gratitude,
Chelle

2 comments:

Johnny Virgil said...

Maybe he's a great guy with dyslexia and he's really 32. Go on, give him a chance. :)

Johnny Virgil said...

er, 26. I think I'm the one with dyslexia.