Thursday, October 01, 2009

Because It's Clean and Momentarily Free of Cat Hair. Everybody Ooo and Ahh.

I realized I never posted any pictures of my apartment after I moved in...this realization may or may not have come from heavy suggestion from the madre, but either way, I cleaned today (on my hands and knees with a scrub brush, no less) so here they are:

The view from the front door...living room to the left...kitchen and then dining room on the right....at the end of the hall, bedroom is on the left...bathroom is on the right.

In my kitchen....finally found a place for my little signs.


Standing in front of my windows....

Standing next to my windows, by my patio door.

Living room...

Free TV (woo!) and pictures of Indy....

Dining room with the chairs and table that Mom completely recovered and refinished....my photographs on the walls...

Pass-through window from dining room to the kitchen....so handy!

Up-close view of frames hanging above my sink...shadow box frames filled with small glass bottles found on our property.

Nice sized linen closet across from my dining room was easily coverted to a pantry by adding this shelving unit....can't tell you how many times Indy has accidently been shut in this closet....he looooooves it....hence his presence in the lower corner.

View from bedroom door...

Left half of my bedroom...

Right half of my bedroom....

Glorious walk-in closet (cue angels' singing and harp music)..

And yes, there is a bathroom.....it's beach themed and sparkly clean, but you will just have to take my word for it; my burst of cleaning energy today also led me to do the four loads of laundry that had accumulated in my glorious closet, so the bathroom is full of clothes hanging to dry and nobody cares to see that.

No comments: