Wednesday, September 26, 2007

MMMM, Tasty!

I made dinner tonight....it was de-lish. Here let me share...

5-6 tomatoes-cubed
2lbs fresh basil- finely chopped
2 small cloves of garlic- finely chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 box bowtie pasta


Cook pasta and set aside, covered so it will stay warm. Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Place tomatoes and garlic in pan, cooking until tomatoes are warmed and cooked through. Add in basil and allow to cook for 5 mintues, stirring often. Remove from heat and pour directly over pasta. Cover with 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese and serve.

MMMMM delicious!

Oh and as a side note...you might want to wear gloves. I can't get the garlic smell off my hands. I feel like that Eclipse gum commercial where the guy is in a giant onion suit....exccept I'm in a giant clove suit, stinking up the room. Bah....pass the gum.

No comments: