Monday, September 03, 2007

And So It Has Begun....

My first week of classes has come and gone...the school year has officially started. I think it is going to be a great semester. I love my professors, and my schedule is excellent. My organic class already is sooooooooooooo much better than last year. The prof does a really great job of explaining and helping us to understand. My genetics class is going to be a little harder than I expected, but the prof is my mentor, so at least I can get extra help if I need it. My microbiology class seems like it is going to be a blast...the prof is hilarious and loves what he teaches. Last but not least, my ISYS class is a total waste of time, but it will be an easy "A"...I'll take it.

I started my job on thursday as a stockroom assistant for the chemistry labs. I love love love it! It is so much fun, and my boss is super nice. I wash glassware, organize the stockroom and hand out items students need for experiments. It's only three hours a week, but my boss is trying to get me more hours. :)

Owen came to visit me on Saturday...I missed him...quite a bit actually. Something with him is different...and in a good way. It always seemed that before, he had a wall up. I always felt that he was holding part of himself back, but now, that seems to have completely changed. I think he was waiting to see how things would go when school started....to be honest, I was too. I think being apart is good for us; I miss him a lot, but it allows us to get all our school stuff done without too much distraction. We'll see how it goes, but so far, so good. :)

I bought a new fish to replace my other one...two actually- two minature black goldfish. I still feel guilty though. :/

Mmmk...that's all the news for now. I tried really hard to get all my homework done on Friday, but I didn't exactly succeed....I probably should get on that. ;)

No comments: