Monday, September 17, 2007

Surprise!

This is my plant....looks sickly, I know. It really doesn't get enough sun where it is, but I don't have a place closer to the window to move it. Oh, and it probably doesn't help that I forget to water it. So, sitting at my desk tonight, gazing at my sickly, dying plant, WHAT'S THIS?

Yup, look closer folks.....

It's fungus. Somehow, a 'shroom has sprouted right smack dab in the front of my plant dish. Don't ask me where it came from....that dirt is as dry as the desert. It's kinda ugly, but I'm thinking it may be the only thing I can keep alive....maybe I will just rip out the plants after they finally bite the dust and grow a fungus bowl. That would be lovely, don'tcha think?

Oh, and speaking of keeping things alive.....fishy number three.......is still alive. Shocking, I know....resiliant little bugger.

1 comment: