Saturday, August 04, 2007

Where I've Been

Sorry....due to the lack of high speed internet, my blogging has taken a bit of a break. So to update you...this is where I have been.

Work:
Same old, same old. My last day is the 21st and I don't think I will be coming back to work for this place.....I love the residents, but the staff, not so much. No major problems, just don't agree with their methods and treatment of the residents.


Walmart, Meijer's, Etc:
Buying stuff for the apartment...YAY!!!!! We move in on the 23rd....CAN'T WAIT,CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT!

Leland, Lelanau, Sleeping Bear Dunes, Traverse City, Charlevoix, Harbor Springs:
Owen and I took a day trip all along the west side of the state. We got horribly lost and didn't get home until 3am, but it was so much fun!....Minus the part where I cartwheeled down a giant sand dune.




Yup, I thought I could run down this giat hill....wrong. I couldn't control my legs. I tried to tuck and roll which actually turned out to be a face plant. However, I was going so fast, my body flipped over my face and I landed on my back....with 18 pounds of sand up my nose.

This is me and Owen after the fall....no, I don't look very happy, cuz well, I'm not....No major injuries, besides my ego. If you look closely, you can see the sand in my hair....lovely.




Payne Lake:
All the girls I am living with this year, the girl I lived with last year and I got together at Kait's cottage for a girls' weekend. We learned to waterski, went tubing and soaked up some sun. It was a blast, and the sunburn/peeling has finally subsided. ;)

L to R: Kait D, Megan, Kait P, Deirdre, Me

Me learning to ski.....on the short rope.....



Deidre.....


Kaitlyn.....

Ok, well that about covers it....don't worry, once I get back to school, posts will be more frequent. Only 19 more days......WAHOO!!!!! :D :D :D

No comments: