Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas To All....

You are reading the blog of an expert pie maker. Admit it...you are jealous of my mad skillz. Mom taught me how to make homemade crusts yesterday, and I can proudly say I made two pumpkin pies and a cherry pie that turned out B-E-A-Utiful. I feel pretty dang proud of myslef. It's a new tradition for Mommy and me and I will be able to use that skill for the rest of my life. :D Now on to the festivities.......

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hope everyone had a good morning. I know I sure did! Mom woke me up around 7:30 this morning and I learned how to prepare a turkey. Shortly there after, Aunt JoAnne arrived and we all gathered in the living room to open presents. Santa sure was generous this year! Michael and I got everything we wanted and then some. I got several DVDs; a nice, big TV; a DVD/VCR player and a real cool air pump that plugs into the lighter in my car. The air pump is a really great gift because my car tires are constantly low...and I hate the idea of paying for air...it's air, for pete's sake!! Anywho....This morning was really nice- relaxing and fun. We are heading over to Aunt Julie's at one to meet the whole family for Christmas dinner. Can't wait for that turkey!!!

No comments: