Sunday, November 19, 2006

Tall, Dark and Handsome

Wow...can't believe it has been a week since my last post. Jeez! I'm slackin! This week went very fast and this weekend has been GREAT! Thursday night I picked up Meg and headed over to see Di. Di was having a girls only party at her apartment. There were 40 of us there. What a blast!!! Meg and I left on Friday-late morning. I had to drop her back off with her boyfriend, so I was in the car for an eternity. I finally got back to school around 5ish.

A few weeks back a guy I know, Mike, asked me a couple times to come play basketball with him at the gym. I couldn't go because of all the crap going on with my classes. However, things have lightened up a bit with class now. So early in the week, on Wednesday...I think, I asked Mike to go shoot around for a while and we got to talking and really clicked. When I got back to school on Friday, we started chatting and he asked me out to a movie with him later that night. We went and saw the new Bond movie.....good by the way, Die Another Day was better, but still good. Anyway, we thought it would be busy so went went about a half hour early and chatted nonstop until the movie started. I had a great time; he is very sweet and is such a gentleman- opened doors, etc. Nice change from some other losers I have been around lately.

Yesterday, I got up and decided to go shoot around and asked him to join me. We went and played for about an hour and then he asked me if I wanted to come watch the Michigan/Ohio state game with him. I agreed (*HECK YES*), got showered and walked over. We watched the game, and then he took me out to dinner at AppleBee's. It was pretty early when we finished eating, and things we going so well, he came back to my room to watch a movie. Again, we had a great time...talking is easy and comfortable and he makes me laugh. He is very, very shy and reserved. He doesn't say much at first, but once you get him going, he really opens up.

Our personality types seem to mesh quite well. He has a great sense of humor...very similar to mine. He is also working toward the same degree as mine (bachelor of applied biology), but for physical therapy...(he's a year older though). I'm not really sure where this is going to go...it's still very early and I'm taking it slow....but this one may have potential.

Oh and one of the best parts...I finally found a tall guy....he's 6'6"
MMM tall, dark and handsome :D

No comments: