Tuesday, November 28, 2006

News

Where does the time go?? Time for some catching up and other bits and pieces...

*Thanksgiving was wonderful....mmmmm amazing food, family and loooooots of time off...perfect

*Tall, dark and handsome (or TDH as we will call him) is still tall, dark and handsome....but I'm also finding him to be sweet and thoughtful....yupp he's great...I know you are jealous ;) mmm*happy*

*Two weeks of classes left before exams...where did the semester go?!?

*Got together with the Ludington Girls this weekend....shopping, dinner, shopping and then ice cream....I LOVE my friends

*Playing in a volleyball tournament this weekend...pray to God I don't injure myself....going tonight to play a bit....I'm a lil rusty

*Only Tuesday, and I feel like it's been eons since the weekend....looking forward to the coming weekend...*sigh*

Okay...I think that's news you all have missed....riveting, huh? ;) Off to study....exams are approaching!! *gulp*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey shell, when are you coming home for break? Hope your exams go well. Love ya!
-Michael