Sunday, November 12, 2006

I Can't BELIEVE I Missed It!!!

This past weekend I went home...again. :D All my friends went home this weekend too, and I seem to get crap done better at home- not as many distractions....and Mommy's there...duh. Anyway, I was sitting up last night, reading biology and waiting for my brother to get home. I was thinking about other stuff- which usually happens when I am reading in my text books...I don't know if you have heard this or not, but the chapters of biology regarding evolution are very dry. I watched "Men in Trees" earlier in the evening and was thinking about it moving to a new night and time.

Okay...this story will be better in stream of conciousness:

Me: I really like that show....I am glad it is moving to Thursdays after Grey's....Grey's is sooo good....mmmmmm McDreamy...*pause here for a couple fantasies*....Okay so Men in Trees after Grey's...dang...worth it, but late night....hope I don't have tests or crap on Fridays...like this last Thursday night spent at the library for Friday's organic chemistry test.....wait a second....Thursday?? Library till 11pm??...OH MY GOD!!! I missed Grey's Anatomy!!!!!! WHAT WAS I THINKING????...oh I know....homolytic bond cleavages and bromonium ions....CRAP!

Okay stream over. I know, I know, school comes first. But DANGIT! I NEVER miss Grey's...and I didn't even remember enough to tape it. Fricken chemistry...another reason to hate it. Kaitlyn realized she missed it too and watched it online....guess I will have to do that too...it's just not the same.

Well, now it is off to bed for this little one. A biology test is waiting for me at 9am tomorrow morning. You can't even comprehend the level of excitement I am trying to control over that. *In case you missed it, that was just a little sarcasm inserted there.....* :D

1 comment:

jt said...

I believe it... you missed it, Chelle Belle, because you have your priorities right. You are such a hard worker! I'm so proud of you. Just thinking about all the things you're learning & have to be tested on makes my head hurt...
Miss you! Sending XOXOXOXOXO your way.
Love,
Auntie Julie