Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Teacherisms #3: That's a Cheery Thought

I have biology every other day and last class, we had our first test. Today, we came to class and our professor told us a little story preceding his talk about our scores.

"On my way into work this morning, there was a beautiful rainbow. It was probably much too early for all of you; you were probably still tucked in bed. But anyway, there was a beautiful raindbow stretched accross the sky....symbolizing hope maybe? I don't know. Shortly there after, a huge black thundercloud rolled in, explaining why you are all soaking wet from the rain. However to me, that black cloud symbolizes a snuffing out of all the hope. Okay on to your tests..."

Oh gee....that makes me feel great...yeah! Bring on that test...all the hope has been snuffed out!!
************************************************************************************
Apparently he wasn't refering to my test though....I got a 94% :D (Just so you know, there is a huge, gloating smile on my face)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, aren't we a little bit cocky after that test!!! huh, huh, huh??

Anonymous said...

Go ahead and be cocky, baby! Mama's proud of you! Way to go, baby girl.