Sunday, September 17, 2006

IT"S ON!

For those of you who have never seen the movie Mean Girls, let me fill you in. Over the course of the movie, many ingeneous names are used; names like slut-faced hoebag and fugly slut. Seeing as this is Kaitlyn and my favorite movie, we lovingly call each other these names. The other night I came back to my room after watching a movie elsewhere and found that my room had been sabotaged. I had posters everywhere called me nasty names- on my TV, on my laptop, all over my walls, in my drawers, in the shower, and even in my bed. Well, Kait went home for the weekend and I decided to get a little revenge... I told her not to mess with me.


I filled her room with streamers and balloons displaying offensive names and phrases.




And then the best part of my whole revenge.....BRUTUS THE BIG BROWN SQUIRREL!




I posted the pictures on facebook last night thinking she wouldn't see them...I was wrong. I had a voicemail last night, "you slut-faced hoebag skank.... IT'S ON!" We'll see about that.

1 comment:

jt said...

You could always give her some "Swedish protein bars"! That would be a BIG payback.... ;-)
You girls are too dang funny!
XOXO, Aunt Julie