Thursday, August 24, 2006

Welcome Back!

I am back to school now...wahoo! I'm having a blast! Apparently so are some other people...


Meet George.




We met at the fair and it was love at first sight. I had to play some games, but I finally won him over. ;) Anyway, he came up to school with me and now lives with me. (I don't have the heart to make him find his own place.)


When I first saw George, I thought he was a sweet, "good" guy. But then, the secrets started to come out.



That's right...nipple rings.


And it gets worse....apparently someone found a party and got a little tipsy. He had the nerve to bring that little hussy back here.



He tried to deny it, but the evidence was everywhere.



You think you know someone.

1 comment:

jt said...

Oh my heck! You owe me some mascara, Chelle, coz I laughed so hard I cried all of mine off...
I'm glad you're back at school (& blogging more often... hint, hint), but I hope George continues to have more of that kind of fun than my niece!
Love ya, Auntie J.