Saturday, August 26, 2006

Dorm Sweet Dorm

I am completely moved in here at school and finally starting to feel at home. My suitemate, Megan, moved in (finally) on Friday but promptly went back home. It has been weird being here by myself this last week. I thought I would like having my own room and bathroom, but I don't really think I do. I miss having someone to chat with and hang out with. Here are some pictures of where I am living....welcome to my home away from home ;)


This is what you see when you walk in the door...to the left...

....and to the right. There is the amazing futon Mom remade cushions for....soooooo comfy!


Facing the door....look at my calendars...a stab at organization :).

Little side note here.....see the chair?

It looks like a normal chair, I know....but up close...it's anything but.

The chair definitely has syphilys....it's a syphner.

Anywho...and last, but not least, our prison cell of a bathroom...lovely, I know...gotta love the pukey yellow.


I am looking forward to classes starting and having a routine estabished. My schedule this year isn't too bad actually...

Mon- 8 to 8:50 Organic Chemistry lecture
9 to 9:50 Biology lecture
10 to 10:50 Advanced Composition
12 to 2:50 Biology lab

Tues- 3 to 4:15 Medical Anthropology

Wed- 8 to 8:50 Organic Chemistry lecture
9 to 9:50 Biology lecture
10 to 10:50 Advanced Composition

Thurs- 8 to 8:50 Organic Chemistry lecture
12 to 2:50 Organic Lab
3 to 4:15 Medical Anthropology

Fri- 8 to 8:50 Organic Chemistry lecture
9 to 9:50 Biology lecture
10 to 10:50 Advanced Composition

Whew....okay kinda early, but could be worse. I get done early enough that I have the rest of the day to study and do what I want to do. I am also peer mentoring and have some clubs that I am involed in that will take up some time, but nothing really major. I am really looking forward to playing volleyball. I think this semester we are going to create an all girls team which will be fun. Class starts Monday so I will update you on how it goes. TTFN

No comments: