Friday, June 09, 2006

Realizations

My singer called me again...and I politely told him that is was over. He took it pretty well...practically hung up on me. I got the first part of my practiced speil out, "Hey look, I had fun on our last two dates, but I think we need to go our separate ways," but I never got the chance to give him any reasons. He promptly said, "Okay, that's fine. talk to you later, bye" and hung up. Hey, works for me...short, quick and no mess; if only all goodbyes were that easy.

I am seriously starting to miss my friends from school. It is weird seeing the 24/7 for 9 months and the zilch..nothing...nada. :( I have been talking to a bunch of them, but talking on the phone just ins't the same. I like being home, but I am kind of missing the "college scene" too. I loved being surrounding by people my own age and having all kinds of fun stuff to do. At home, life is more like "the real world" (hate that phrase, but it worked). I have so much more stuff to do here that makes me feel like a real adult. I basically am an adult, but at home, it feels like it. I think trying to balance work, school and basic, daily life stuff has really opened my eyes. I can't imagine trying to work to put myself through college. I am working my butt of as it is and the money I have made so far wouldn't pay for the one class I am currently taking. Thank God for my parents. I owe them BIG TIME....hmmm a big ol' beach house should do it, I think. They'll just have to wait 'till I graduate. :) TTFN

No comments: