Monday, June 05, 2006

Dead Tired

This last weekend was a whirlwind of activity. I worked a swing shift on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. That means I was in at 11am and wasn't out until 9pm. Talk about a long friggen day. Friday night, Trish and I went to Shooters (a dance club in Saginaw) and were out until 3am. It was a lot of fun and I met a really funny guy who happens to live in my hometown. He called me on Saturday and asked me to go to a movie with him. I agreed and we went to a midnight movie of The Break Up...not very good, by the way. Today was my day off from work, I had a Calculus test. I think I did pretty well on it, but we'll see. Later this afternoon, I went out with that guy again. We went rollerblading and out to dinner. It was fun. However, I told him right up front...I am in no way looking for a boyfriend. I want to try out the single life. He is very nice and fun to spend time with, but it would be pointless to "go out". I am going back to Ferris in the fall and long distance doesn't work for me. Plus, he doesn't seem like the type I would date long term. It's fun for now, but I am keeping my options open. For now, I am off to bed...I am pooped, BIG TIME. TTFN

No comments: