Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Whew! What a whirlwind my life has been this last week! Last weekend was our Octoberfest party with my class and professors. Everybody brought some really amazing food....we have some good cooks!

My costume for the party..Jail Bait. I was going to wear leggings, but I changed into jeans a few minutes before we left....felt like my bum was exposed.

MMMMM.....swedish meatballs....basted and slow baked for 4 hours. So. Flippin'. Good. (Thanks for the help Aunt Jules!)
This last week was HELL....soooo many exams. I can't even explain how happy I was to have the weekend come rolling in. Meggy came to visit Friday night and we went out to dinner, had some wine and just generally caught each other up on our crazy busy lives. Last night, I headed to Howell to see Christopher for some Halloween festivities. We got all costumed up and headed over to his buddy, Andrew's, house. We played some drinking games there for about an hour. Around 9, our ride for the evening arrived to pick us up....a big 'ol party bus! We rode the party bus into Royal Oak, drank like fish on the bus, bar-hopped until 2am in RO and went back to Andrew's to pass out. What a riot!

A pirate and a German

German Gentlemen

<3 you!

On the bus....seated next to an army man...

Oh so many jello shots....things are starting to get a little sloppy...

Hat trading.

This morning was a little rough, but my 6 hour nap this afternoon put things back in order. Another successful Halloween!

No comments: