Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's A Blur....

I was afraid this might happen.....I seemed to have gotten my days all mixed up and now I can't remember what Mom and I did, when. The whole vacation seems to be one big sunny blur of days. However, because the day we went really isn't important to the activity, the next few posts will be about activities instead of days.

Mom and I visited the historic fort on Amelia: Fort Clinch.

The fort was huge. It is super old, and the bricks are starting to break down, but people have done a really good job to try and restore the structure. Up close, we noticed that people had carved their names and the year they were there into the brick, but we don't know if they worked there or were just visiting...still very cool.


Mom and I explored the whole fort...the buildings were amazing. The brickwork was beautiful and taking the dizzingly tight-coiled staircases revealed even more beautiful views.







No comments: