Monday, June 04, 2007

Where Have You Been!?!?

Hello all...I know, it's been ages. Lots of stuff has been going on...here are some blurbs to summarize....





My week at the nursing home went well. I had a good time and really learned a lot. Oh, and I was also called a goddamn whore by a little old lady with dementia and had my behind groped by a gentleman named Willard. All in all, it was an interesting experience. ;)





This last week, I had Meg, Di and Joyce over to hang by the pool for the day. It was WoNdErFuL! We are trying to plan a kyaking trip for this week so hopefully the weather cooporates.

Joyce and I...cousin love! ;)


Best friends a girl can have!


This last weekend, I went to see Matty. We hung out with some of his friends for the weekend. We grilled out, played cards, watched movies and went to the beach. It was soooooo much fun!


Matty and I had serious issues getiing a pic of ourselves...this one's cute tho


Today I had my second interview for a nursing position. the first place I interview hired me on the spot and the place I interview today did the same. I am working midnight shifts at one place and will be on call for the other. I just want to get a feel for both before I make any decisions. I may stay with both though....good money!



I think we are up to date....be sure to check back, I'm sure lots of interesting work stories will need to be posted. ;) TTFN

No comments: