Thursday, June 07, 2007

Mmmmm, Classy!

I was driving along today...kind of in an oblivious state jamming to my music and pondering life...ya know. Well, I check out the car in front of me and bust out laughing....they have this little propeller chillin' on the back of their car, spinning for all it's worth in the wind. A little bit stupid, but I was tired and it struck my funny bone. The fella drving the "boat" pulled into the next lane and left my eyeballs to be assulted by a big, shiny scrotum.

Yup...you read correctly....Scrotum. The truck in front of me had attached a hot pink, plastic pair of testicles to his hitch. At first, I couldn't figure out what I was looking at...I wasn't wearing my contacts and my distance vision is pretty poor.....I was like "hmmm what is tha-oh my God, it's...noooooo...yupp..yes it is. Lovely." This fellow is a classy man.

Who in there right mind hangs testicles from a truck? We just keep outdoing ourselves. Whatever happened to the stickers "you say BITCH like it's a bad thing" and the little kid who pees all over everything? Now that's classy.

No comments: