Thursday, April 26, 2007

Break Time!

WAHOO!! I am finally able to take a break to do some posting. My life has been pretty dang hectic lately! I had an accounting exam yesterday and my lab practical exam today. I think I did pretty well on both of them, but I will know for sure tomorrow. I have spent the last couple weeks getting stuff around and studying for finals. Tomorrow is my absolute last day of class for the year and then all next week are my exams. I have two on Monday, one on Tuesday and one on Thursday. Mom and Dad are coming to help me move out on Thursday night...YAY!! I am sooooooooo excited for summer!

Not a whole lot else is new...I have been spending a lot of my time studying, but I am still finding time to hang out with people. I started hanging out with a girl, Jess, from second floor, and she and I are so alike! I wish I had met her earlier in the year, but we are forming a friendship that I can see lasting. :D

I am love, love, LOVING the single life!! I had forgotten how much fun it was to get out and meet new people and be completely unattached! It's funny because all of my friends are single right now so we are all "scopin' the scene." It's fun to go out and be like "ooo he's cute...dibs!!" ;)

I am soooooooooooooo excited! Next Friday after exams, Meg and I are going to Albion college to meet up with our friend, Mark. He is on the baseball team and in a frat there and they are throwing a huge party for the end of the year. I haven't seen Meg or Marky in a while and he wants us to come hang out with him and meet all his buddies... :D :D :D Should be a blast!

However, can't get too riled up just yet....gotta get through finals week first. I'm not too worried and my stress levels are doing okay... but check with me in a few days and it might be different. ;) Wish me luck!

1 comment:

jt said...

Good luck, Chelle Belle!! You'll do great, I know. Can't wait to see you home during the summer.
Love you!
Aunt Julie