Thursday, February 01, 2007

Two Hot Men in the Windy City

I would just like to say "nana-nana-boo-boo".....because my boyfriend is amazing. He came to see me yesterday with a big surprise.....wait for it:

TWO TICKETS TO THE KEITH URBAN CONCERT IN CHICAGO!!!!!!

I am so excited.....time with Mike in one of my favorite places, great music and a hot singer!!!!! They are for next Thursday, a week from today. He got them on Ebay and apparently they are pretty good seats: floor seats, center, somewhere around row J. AMAZING!!! We are leaving around 3 on Thursday when my classes are done and probably staying the night in Chicago so we don't have to drive back really late at night. I can't wait! This week is going to last foooooooorrrrrreeeeeevvvvvvveeeeeeerrrr.....but so worth it! :D Check back next week for pictures of the stud....and probably some of Keith Urban too ;).

No comments: