Sunday, July 16, 2006

Procrastination At Its Finest

I have a several page lab report due tomorrow at 8am. I also have 60 book problems to do and 2 chapters to read. I LOVE CHEMISTRY....not so much. It's not that I dislike the subject; it's more that I dislike the timing. I have class from 8am to 1pm, Monday through Thursday. That in of itself requires a double-shot, tall caramel cappuchino every morning just to function. However, when I leave the room, I take home LITERALLY five hours of homework each day. Unfortunately for me, I can't focus for that long...which is why I am here; procrastination at its finest. I really should go work on it; I have a quiz on Tuesday and an exam on Thursday. So, here I go, and hopefully nothing catches my attention between here and my books. Otherwise, those problems may never get finished. ;)

No comments: