Tuesday, August 02, 2011

He Loves Me

It has been a rather stressful last couple of weeks. I have been finishing up my last semester of class and trying to move into the apartment with Brandon. Mom and Dad helped me last weekend move the rest of my stuff into the new apartment. Brandon and I are finally all settled in and it feels like home.

Today was my last exam of my didactic year of school. Clinicals start in two weeks and the pressure has been on to pass everything to go on to clinicals. Today's exam was the BIG one....last exam, biggest exam, hardest exam...no pressure or anything. After the test, I went out to dinner with the girls and when I got back to the apartment tonight, I opened the door to find small bouquets of roses all over the entry way and a large "congrats" banner that Brandon had made and strung across the room.

 The banner in the entry way ( already put the roses in large vases....on the counter)
My 9 DOZEN (!!!) roses!! So beautiful and smell so good!!

It was the perfect end to a really long day....and the (2nd) best part...I passed my test!

No comments: