Friday, May 11, 2007

Home Again

The school year is OVER!! *insert happy dance here* My finals are finished and graded....all A's and B's...yay! What a nice, relaxing and FUN week it has been.


Friday, last week, Megs and I went to Albion to see Marky. We went to a party for a while, but things started to get out of hand...loud and out on the lawn....not a good plan. We left the party and headed back to Marky's to watch some movies. We ate waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much junk food and then promptly fell asleep...it was a lot of fun. The next morning, we got up and got around and Marky took Megs and I out for lunch before we headed home.


Megs and I got back around 4ish and we quickly changed and picked up Di. We headed over to Pizza Sam's for dinner and then to the Dow Diamond for a Loon's game. It was a BLAST!!! We were in seats directly behind the opposing team's (the Snappers) dugout. We decided early on that NOT ONE of the Loons were attractive, but the Snappers definitely had some cuties. We all picked out "husbands," but alas, I don't think they were aware.


We got a tip that the Loons hang out at Big Boy after games, so we decided that we needed some dessert from there. ;) We saw a huge group of guys come in, but we were right.....they weren't that attractive...plus, we were having too good of a time to really notice. The girls and I haven't really had a chance to sit and gab all together lately. We were laughing so hard that we kind of made a spectacle of ourselves....oh well, totally worth it!


The next night, Sunday, Di, Megs and I went to the Wayside for Oldies Night. What a riot!! I met a guy there and he could DANCE!! He was spinning me around and picking me up and dipping me...it was sooooooo much fun. Everyone cleared the dance floor and just hung around the edges, watching us dance. I have always wanted to do that!! I'm pretty sure we looked kinda silly, but we were having such a good time that I don't think it mattered.


The last few days, I have just been relaxing at home....read 4 books, took a ton of pictures and have been out enjoying the sun. It is nice to have some time off, but I am looking forward to starting my CNA certification course on Monday...kinda craving a schedule. It's funny, during the school year, I just want free time...now that I have loads of it, I crave a schedule....typical. ;)

No comments: