Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Just In Case You Were Wondering....

Hey all....guess what...my computer is broken- AGAIN. The EXACT same thing happened to it as last time; the LCD screen light burned out. I had it fixed and it worked for TWO days and then seizured and died. So here I am...computerless..hence the lack of recent posts. I have been using my friends' computers lately, but it is getting really old. Hopefully mine will be fixed soon.

Yesterday was my birthday :D :D :D. I am no longer a teenager, but I don't feel any different. Mom, Dad, and Michael come over last night and took me and Mike out to dinner. It was really nice. Friday, Mike and I are heading home for a big family bday party. :D On Saturday, all my school friends and a bunch of friends from home are heading to Diana's apartment for a birthday bash...so excited!! :D

A new semester has started and it's going to be tough. I was buried in homework the first week, but I worked ahead last weekend so it would better this week. I think that is what I will do from now on. It has made things muuuuuuuch easier and a lot less stressful. I really like my classes too: Anatomy/physiology, Biology, Human Sexuality and Accounting...tough but very interesting.

Okay, that's all the catching up for now...I have some homework to do and a growling belly to feed :D. Don't expect any more posts for a while....I probably won't be back until my computer is fixed.....unless you are lucky and I decide to endulge you a little ;). TTFN

No comments: